21st December 2019
For Chartered Accountants in UAE
The Managing Committee of ICAI Abu Dhabi Chapter is pleased to announce the Placement Drive for all Chartered Accountants based in UAE to secure career placements and career advancement in the leading organizations based in Abu Dhabi.
Placement Drive 2019 is a platform specifically designed by the ICAI Abu Dhabi Chapter with an aim to provide placement opportunities to the New and Experienced Chartered Accountants in UAE.
All Chartered Accountants in UAE with a valid active membership with the ICAI Abu Dhabi Chapter for the year 2019 are eligible to participate in the drive.
PLACEMENT DRIVE SCHEDULE
|1||Start date for Member registration||27th November 2019|
|2||Last date for Member registration||5th December 2019|
|3||Opening of database for Companies||08th December 2019|
|4||Short listing by Companies (First round)||9th - 12th December 2019|
|5||Consent sending by Members||15th December 2019|
|6||Short listing by Companies (Second round)||16th - 17th December 2019|
|7||Consent sending by Members||18th December 2019|
|8||Date of Interview||21st December 2019|
Timing of the interview: From 8.30 a.m. onwards
GUIDELINES FOR THE MEMBERS
- Registration Fee: There is no registration fee to participate in the program.
- Interested Members to submit details online at https://icaiauh.org/ under ‘’Placement Drive 2019’’ section.
- Short listing by individual recruiting entities will be restricted to maximum Eight (8) times of the number of vacancies declared.
- A member can select only three (3) recruiting entities irrespective of the number of recruiting entities shortlisted him/her.
For further clarification please mail us at email@example.com or contact Team Membership.
CA Rajesh Reddy
CA Priyanka Birla
- ICAI Abu Dhabi Chapter reserves the right to change its policy or change the guidelines of the programme at any point of time at its discretion.
- ICAI Abu Dhabi Chapter does not guarantee any placement or recruitment of members who have submitted their details.
- It is the responsibility of the member to furnish accurate credentials.
- It is the responsibility of the recruiter to ascertain accuracy of the credentials furnished by the members at the time of interviews.