The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India – Abu Dhabi Chapter Ltd (“The Chapter”) is a company limited by guarantee formed in the Abu Dhabi Global Market, Abu Dhabi. The Chapter operates as a Not for Profit organization.
The Objectives of the Chapter are:
- To serve as a medium for facilitating the sharing of professional knowledge and expertise among the members and CA Students including in the field of accountancy, auditing and allied subjects of professional, social and personality development interest;
- To help in better equipping members of the Chapter and other professionals for discharging their obligations;
- To carry out applicable and agreed directives, policies, guidelines and initiatives of the Institute.
- To assist the U.A.E. nationals and institutions to develop matters relating to accountancy, auditing and allied subjects of professional, social and personality development interest; and
- To facilitate employment opportunities for the members;
- To organize social events for the members and their families and to provide a platform for them to interact socially and networking as part of the ICAI social responsibility initiative;
- To provide a platform to strive and reach out to global recognition through mutual effort and understanding along the pathway of professional excellence; and
- To do all acts and undertake all activities necessary, conducive, incidental or ancillary to attain the above mentioned objectives and are in the interest of the members of the Chapter and or profession in general.
You may only use this site to browse the content, pay for membership fees and for other services the Chapter provides as per the Objectives of the Chapter, and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitationdata loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
n an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
The member can pay the membership & event ticket fees through the webiste. The Pricing of the Tickets may vary from Event to Event. The member has to visit the website when required for latest pricing.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
We don't have any option to cancel or replacement once the member paid the fees for membership/event.
Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
ICAI Abu Dhabi Chapter Ltd.
P.O Box. 115078, Abu Dhabi - UAE